- One package of boneless, skinless chicken breast (I like the thin cutlets)
- One plastic container of grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- salt / pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine parmesan cheese with basil, oregano, cayenne and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Dip chicken breasts into beaten eggs
- And then dip chicken breasts in parm mixture
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until cooked through) at 350 degrees