- 2 large heads of broccoli
- 1 large glove of garlic
- Pasta (I like orecchiette for this because the “sauce” gets into the little shells)
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Amylu Italian chicken sausage
- Boil broccoli (with stems cut off) in a large pot of salted water. Cook it a little bit more than you would if you were preparing it normally
- Drain broccoli and then using a very sharp knife, cut the broccoli very finely.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes and broccoli into a sauce pan
- Cook on medium thoroughly until flavors have combined
- Cook pasta normally
- Grill chicken sausage and cut into small pieces
- Combine broccoli, pasta and sausage.
- Serve with parmesan cheese