This weekend couldn’t come soon enough. It was a long, long week. I am planning on a lot of relaxation and time in front of the fire, my absolute favorite!
- I discovered this tutorial for a floral garland, amazing inspiration for my Thanksgiving table.
- Nordstrom’s half yearly sale is going on right now and it is seriously dangerous. My list includes: This emerald green faced watch (40% off!!), this oversized plaid cashmere scarf, the perfect fur trimmed army green parka, and these highly recommended Rag & Bone skinnies.
- Absolutely love these gold foil letter press thank you notes I found on Pinterest.
- Have you seen Julia’s lookbook for 31 Bits? It is the most festive, adorable thing I’ve ever seen.
- Make sure to check out Naomi’s One Room Challenge, where bloggers complete a room, start to finish in a matter of weeks. Naomi’s just blew me away.